• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    How is Mrs 5*

Does she still call out my name
    It's not Oh! F#@&%$ T~#t by the way, that's just my wifes pet name for me
    She grand ta. I think she has forgotten all about you

You want to hear some of the names she calls me

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Shall I get your coat for you?

I think there might be a little mileage in this as I have adopted the "can't be arsed" approach and the "do the min" attitude

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

You want to hear some of the names she calls me
        Hot ar$e isn't one of them, is it?
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

My goodnes!

Really freakish weather here. Hailstones the size of olives mixed with hail the size of peas coming down and making a terrible racket. That's three times in a week we've had hail storms.

I blame the government
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
            Hot ar$e isn't one of them, is it?
            nope and neither is donkey

Comment

Hail has stopped, now it's raining heavily

just waiting for the fish frogs and brass bedsteads to start falling from the sky

Comment

Still raining heavily, guess I won't be doing the garden this afternoon
                Last edited by Diver; 20 April 2012, 12:45. Reason: Why Ask? My Incompetence as usual Sheesh!

Comment

Builders have now gone.

Peace and quiet.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Would it be unreasonable to ask the landlords to pay to have the house cleaned?

Despite plastic sheeting being put on all windows and doors the place is covered in dust.

They have given us a 50% discount in rent for the duration of the works. Didn't realise quite how bad the "double glazing" was till now.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Builders have now gone.

Peace and quiet.
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X