• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Good plan. If he shames you up in a meeting, you could say, isn't this your work?
    that's my plan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Really ????
      W5*S.

Comment

Your code could be deleted and told that you are on the bench.
        There is that.

Comment

Afternoon all
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Day four and still no builders...............
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Are you going to sack them and get someone else in?
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Sill no progress on getting the environments setup for testing.

To be fair, it's only been six weeks and counting, but the PM says that it should be done in another week or so.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  bring in the extension cable (dangling from a small window) you had left out for them and they will magically turn up. A bit like Mr Ben

Comment

Are you going to sack them and get someone else in?
                    We're renting atm and the landlords have got someone in to do some work on the repointing, as we had problems with damp in the winter and they discovered hat the brickwork needed seeing to.

If we owned the place I'd be reading these guys the riot act atm.

I've said that we are not going to sit around waiting for them to turn up as the landlords are taking the mick expecting someone to be in the house, if the builders need access to electricity.

I would never expect that of my tenants.

I am so looking forward to buying somewhere. I hate renting.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      bring in the extension cable (dangling from a small window) you had left out for them and they will magically turn up. A bit like Mr Ben
                      We haven't left anything out as it's been peeing down.

I thought UK builders were bad, when we had work done on our house numptonshire, we never had any problems with people not turning up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X