• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

Morning

Comment

that was an interesting evening - my router just packed in.

So I spent the rest of the evening trying to get the new one I had configured and working.

I've got it sorted now but the power cable isn't long enough so I might have to relocate it .

Comment

Morning all.

Friday at last.

Comment

Bored now.

And I'm trying to work out why my life is crap compared to the early days when I used to know interesting people.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm.

bored.

now.

Too.

I've never known any interesting people.

Do you buy them in the interesting people shoppe or emporium?

Comment

thats the invoice prepared and ready for emailing later today.

spreadsheet updated with invoice details.

Comment

I really need to create a new branch for my work.
                  That way when I can't be bothered next week I will just email where I am at with it and the branch names.

Comment

Morning
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just noticed I never printed off my own copy of last weeks invoice - done and put away with this weeks.

Electronic copy on the NAS, paper copy in the drawer, electronic copy stored at accountant. I think that should cover it.

Comment

Working...
                      X