• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    You poor sod the reviews of that place doesn't look good especially when I compare the price to the ones near me.
    Even in the quiet adult area it is still incredibly noisy.

Anyways - evening all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Anyways - evening all
      evening

how are you this fine evening?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

evening

how are you this fine evening?
        I am superb! 1 child in bed, 1 child at a party, 2 kids watching Nanny McPhee, 1 kid about to be collected. Mrs BP cooking dinner - stir fry.

How are you doing? What have you got lined up for tonight?

Comment

I am superb! 1 child in bed, 1 child at a party, 2 kids watching Nanny McPhee, 1 kid about to be collected. Mrs BP cooking dinner - stir fry.

How are you doing? What have you got lined up for tonight?
          Getting my two in bed and then preparing for three days in London.

(which means train south with 12 Brownies, leave brownies at station and move luggage to guide house and kill time before seeing friend for dinner. Wednesday means kill more time. Thursday is a plan b meeting followed lunch with an old friend on Thursday. Then train back north late on Thursday night).

Between the two meals and that meeting hopefully plan b will become a goer.

Comment

plan b will become a goer.

Are you sure it is wise to leave 12 brownies at the station? The whole place could be trashed by the time you return!

Comment

Anyways - evening all
              Evenin'

NorPuss II being extremely whingey this evening.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Are you sure it is wise to leave 12 brownies at the station? The whole place could be trashed by the time you return!
                After 2.5 hours on the train with them I'll be glad to get away from them.

Comment

Evening all

Quick hello between checking email and Jobsite and before kids come back from their Gran's
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning All
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X