• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It doesn't. I managed to get to clientco and thats it. Next ten minutes are fine as I'm going to ensure the plan b recovery systems I added last night work in reality.
    Any news on the other gig?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have been very itchy the last few days. We de-fleaed the cat last night - that usually fixes it after a couple of days.
      I'm permanently itchy, it comes from using public transport.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Yes, but the fleas will stay in the carpet and start attacking you.

I suggest getting one of those flea sprays for the house they last for up to a year.
        Unless you have one of those things that beats as it sweeps as it cleans.

Then you can watch all the little fleas going round and round and round and round and round and round and round.

Then burn the buggers on the fire.

Comment

Group project again this morning.

Comment

Any news on the other gig?
            It was a no and to be honest I'm actually quite glad. My lack of annoyance confirmed that I should focus on plan b and talking to mate with internet marketing agency last night I really, really should focus on plan b.

So I am.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

What's up?
              I think I can answer that for BP (I hope he doesn't mind).

Ex is in hospital for undisclosed reasons but she had a kidney transplant 13 years ago.

As you don't know the full story don't go into general where he posted a comment yesterday that didn't go down well in all quarters.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It was a no and to be honest I'm actually quite glad. My lack of annoyance confirmed that I should focus on plan b and talking to mate with internet marketing agency last night I really, really should focus on plan b.

So I am.
                Good luck with that.

I wish I had a plan b to fall back on, doesn't help I'm starting from scratch in a new market.

Back to whoring myself out on LinkedIn and e-mailing pimps
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think I can answer that for BP (I hope he doesn't mind).

Ex is in hospital for undisclosed reasons but she had a kidney transplant 13 years ago.

As you don't know the full story don't go into general where he posted a comment yesterday that didn't go down well in all quarters.
                  Ah! Missed that in general.

hope everything is ok.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Group project again this morning.

I am sure you are overjoyed and hope that you can cope with all the excitment.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I have my swimming lesson at 11am. Number 3 of a course of 5.
                      Are you just learning to swim, or is this a more advanced thing?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X