• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Morning all
    How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How are you?
      Very well thanks. I was in a bit earlier than normal today because I'm meeting Cojak, and whoever else turns up, for a drink after work tonight.

Comment

Very well thanks. I was in a bit earlier than normal today because I'm meeting Cojak, and whoever else turns up, for a drink after work tonight.
        I have already sent my apologies. I have to take the kids to 11+ school. Have a great time and please pass on my regards to all.

Comment

Have fun, the food is really good there!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Morning. I've been up half the night due to hacking cough.

Second interview at 2 10 minute walk from current clientco.
            Good luck with the interview

Comment

place I went to last friday want me to come in and meet the team and do a little "Hi Im five times, this is my journey ..."

WFT I've never done anything like that before !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                place I went to last friday want me to come in and meet the team and do a little "Hi Im five times, this is my journey ..."

Ah yes.

I remember something like that at Philips Semiconductors.

Originally posted by Zeity in crazy dept meeting
                My name is ZeitGhost & I have no fecking idea why I'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

That's a case of we know our staff are a bunch of misfits lets see if you can fit in. Be glad its not a google interview I believe its now a 5 stage process.

Thanks for the good wishes best have a look at what I've got to rabbit on about.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    That's a case of we know our staff are a bunch of misfits lets see if you can fit in. Be glad its not a google interview I believe its now a 5 stage process.
                    Yep, I got to the bit where they told me what the interview process was before I said "feck this, I don't have to put up with that crap, I'm sticking with contracting."

Comment

Yep, I got to the bit where they told me what the interview process was before I said "feck this, I don't have to put up with that crap, I'm sticking with contracting."
                      I've been told its quicker to start a startup and aim to be bought out.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X