• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At lunchtime I had to buy more handcream. Last 2 years my hands have become very dry during the winter. I went to superdrug and picked up their own label - very cheap - only 99p.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Nope, 'no budget'. Might be staying on here though, if PM gets the budget;-)
      I'm still waiting in this meeting to discuss this "change of project governance".
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'm still waiting in this meeting to discuss this "change of project governance".
        PALI!?!?!?!?!?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          PALI!?!?!?!?!?
          Nope
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've got a lab full of 2nd years panicking over an assignment due tomorrow.

Looking on the bright side, the feckwhit buggered off to a lecture some 35 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Nope
              still haven't got the hang of this
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Hint - Post number on the thread.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dave’s Blog » The Years of the Cat

Damn.

Off we go again.

Comment

it couldn't last.

Fechwhit in chief just popped in to get a resistor to make the LED in his project a bit dimmer.

And a variable one as well so that he can adjust it.

I don't know where they get their ideas from.

Comment

Yawn

Comment

Working...
                      X