• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all

Comment

afternoon

Lunch; crap.

This afternoon; discuss proposal for test management in new project with PM. Hoping for x10shun.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I had chicken salad for lunch today.

Comment

I managed to cycle into work today for the first time in a while. I intend to cycle home too. At the moment I am suffering from a bit of lack of energy - hopefully that means the diet is working.

Comment

Mrs BP not in a good mood. Elder son had to be collected from school and will be off for 2 days. While collecting him baby BP ran across a road!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Mrs BP not in a good mood. Elder son had to be collected from school and will be off for 2 days. While collecting him baby BP ran across a road!
              hope he is ok
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                afternoon

Lunch; crap.

This afternoon; discuss proposal for test management in new project with PM. Hoping for x10shun.
                Thought you were heading to Denmark for a new gig?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If I starting posting random characters it means I have collapsed onto my keyboard.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Thought you were heading to Denmark for a new gig?
                    Nope, 'no budget'. Might be staying on here though, if PM gets the budget;-)
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Afternoon

Its been a nice easy morning so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X