• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Today I have to find a PIC C compiler for one of the esteemed customers to compile some C he found on the web.

I may mention the plagiarism word.

Comment

morning all
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all

Looking forward to the snot report
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Just had to explain to ClientCo that if they don't put a valid email address for a user, then that user won't receive email messages from the system
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I think that there is an extension in process - no-one has mentioned it to me, though.

And since it needs to go through the approval process which is a bit broken at the moment, it's not going to get through quickly
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Just had to explain to ClientCo that if they don't put a valid email address for a user, then that user won't receive email messages from the system

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

It doesn't operate on magic then? Wierd.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Morning all

I'm afraid there's not much to report now, seeing as manflu has largely dissappeared, but I'm delighted that there is nearly one (!) avid reader of my snot reports. But I'll entertain you just this once, and as compensation for the rather weak snot report I'll add a special bumper edition of the 'fart report'.

Snot report 14 December 2012;

Light catarrh, clearing quickly. Nose dry, no mucous precipitation. Prognosis; clear and sunny.

Fart report 14 December 2012;

Well well, seeing as I felt considerably better yesterday I decided to go to the gym for the first time in 10 days to resume my training program with a little light running and a couple of weights exercises. All very easy going, so as not to fall back into manflu.

Training was satisfactory and I left feeling cheerful but hungry. My usual port of call for food near my lodgings was filled with people on an office christmas dinner, so I walked onwards and found a hostelry offering sturdy Germanic meals at a sensible price. Seeing as I was to spend the night alone I did not feel encumbered by aromatic considerations when ordering my food, so I chose;

Starter; Onion Soup
                  Main course; Sauerkraut with braised veal
                  Dessert; Prunes with ice cream

As you might imagine, this was an excellent choice for warming the bed on a cold night, and I suspect, although I'm not a microbiologist, that it contributed to fighting off the last remnants of the manflu virus, namely by the wonders of hydrogen sulphide poisoning and methane.

Smelling notes; a true olfactory orgasm, well rounded methane and sulphide in the background, given an added fruity piquancy by notes of prune and vanilla.

Auditive qualities; deep, sonorous timbre, reminiscent of a good baritone, with high pressure providing a tuba like accompaniment.

Endurance; outstanding, sufficient to drown out the sounds of the two ugly grunting lesbians in the ajoining room.
                  Last edited by Mich the Tester; 14 December 2011, 09:26.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Morning all

Catarrh city at the moment.

Comment

Thanks to MTT for a colourful and entertaining report (in more ways than one). I am glad we are on opposite sides of the North Sea though
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X