• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Afternoon!

I think the worst of the cold I've had is over, now looking forward to a NS chicken roast later.
    NS?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Must check how long the roast pork will take.

Meant to get some runny honey yesterday as well, to go with the parsnips.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Nigel Slater (recipe).
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

It soo does (but maple syrup works too)
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It soo does (but maple syrup works too)
            mmmmm parsnips We are having roast beef today.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Another VAT return completed, and finally put some expenses through as well.
              No more vat returns for me, in the midst of shutting down NorrCorp UK
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nigel Slater (recipe).
                All hail Nige

I've always found his programmes have a hint of smut about them, he makes Nigella look like a saint
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  mmmmm parsnips We are having roast beef today.
                  Pan roasted chicken supremes, with a morel cream sauce, served with Vichy carrots and roast herbed mushrooms.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No hope of doing roast beef with all the trimmings here. Roasting joints don't seem to exist

I have fun trying to ask the butcher for certain cuts of meat.

Also the combi oven has barely enough room for the roast, and no second oven for the spuds/yorkshires

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Used to get some excellent pork belly from a local farmer, slow roasted it in stock for 8 hours, then flashed the crackling under the grill at the last minute.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m

crackling

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X