• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Sen-cherr-eeeee!
    WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I've just got my pass which will enable me to get into the building instead of waiting and following people in
      Not to mention the PALI earlier.

Comment

So far today I've done COSHH forms for clear protective lacquer, universal developer crystals, threadlok, and now epoxy resin.

I've given up because the epoxy one needs two, one for the hardner & the other for the resin.

Life's too short.

Comment

On which happy note:

(aside from Bored. Now.)

Byeeeeee

Comment

Morning all
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

The leaking aerosol in my office is plainly not completely empty, because, despite being in two ziploc plastic bags, I could smell the solvent this morning.

followed by

Wow, man, that's really really .

Gimme more.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Its lovely and sunny looking out of my office window.

Im sure Mrs 5* wants me to put the washing out.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

So it's back to the never ending COSHH forms.

Comment

I have to do two forms for epoxy resin: one for the resin & one for the hardner.

Comment

Working...
                      X