• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lights on my bike - but they are useless! I only put them on to be legal. Big thing that saves me is a yellow reflective jacket!

Oddly I think the police rarely bother with cycling offences. Which is jolly nice of them. For a change I am in favour of the police.

Comment

Pali
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Morning
        Morning

I nearly drivelled straight past you there.....

How are you doing?

Got any tulips?

Comment

I am off to do some w*rk

late peeps

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all.

Another dull day. The rest are off on a staff dev day that I refuse to go on, mostly because it's mind bendingly tedious and makes really tedious things appear moderately interesting by comparison.

In fact, it's the kind of thing that makes dentistry preferable, and you can't say that about many things.

Comment

Pali
                WNS.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I'm beginning to think that I may have to find something rather more interesting to do on my journey towards retirement.

Comment

Pali

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Bored.

Now.

I'm beginning to think that I may have to find something rather more interesting to do on my journey towards retirement.
                      I am bored too. Shall we pop down the pub and have a few pints? Maybe chat up some ladies?

Comment

Working...
                      X