• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

The herd has disappeared.

I think her next door has either got them rehomed with the cats protection people or they've had one last trip to the vet.

Comment

Well, there's several cubic feet of cardboard box gone to the great recycling in the sky.

Comment

We (Actually MrsB, but collective responsibility applies to this as well apparently ) spent an a good deal of money on toys for the cat, most of which are now in a pile under the dining room table and have been for weeks.

Her favorite playing is an empty Sainsburys carrier bag that got left on the kitchen floor on day and which she has now made off with and plays with/in on a daily basis.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning/Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well, there's several cubic feet of cardboard box gone to the great recycling in the sky.
            Naturally enough, once I'd thrown them away, the ex-lustee found a sudden requirement for said boxes & I had to rescue them before they were crushed.

Ho hum.

Comment

Afternoon all

Interesting the lustee is now the ex-lustee. Is there a new lustee?

Please don't say its atw.....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                We (Actually MrsB, but collective responsibility applies to this as well apparently ) spent an a good deal of money on toys for the cat, most of which are now in a pile under the dining room table and have been for weeks.

Her favorite playing is an empty Sainsburys carrier bag that got left on the kitchen floor on day and which she has now made off with and plays with/in on a daily basis.

I've still got ZeitMog's favourite Wabbit.

She found it in my sister's old bedroom way back when, and it suddenly appeared downstairs.

When Wabbit was returned upstairs, mysteriously Wabbit would come downstairs again very quickly.

Poor old Wabbit used to get a regular kicking in ZeitMog's younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Afternoon all

Interesting the lustee is now the ex-lustee. Is there a new lustee?

Please don't say its atw.....
                  The lustee is now the ex-lustee because I don't think I'm ever going to get into her knickers.

There is no new lustee, other than, of course, River Song in a Nazi uniform.

Comment

I've still got ZeitMog's favourite Wabbit.

She found it in my sister's old bedroom way back when, and it suddenly appeared downstairs.

When Wabbit was returned upstairs, mysteriously Wabbit would come downstairs again very quickly.

Poor old Wabbit used to get a regular kicking in ZeitMog's younger days.
                    Did you ever get your hands on the ex-lustee's Wabbit?

Comment

The lustee is now the ex-lustee because I don't think I'm ever going to get into her knickers.

There is no new lustee, other than, of course, River Song in a Nazi uniform.

But did you ever ask her if you could get into her knickers?

I reckon she is still pining for you waiting to be asked.

Comment

Working...
                      X