• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I've just discovered that it's the end of term next week.

and thrice
    Which means Son will be home for the easter break, stomping about and generally being a teenager.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

On a positive note an agent finally got around to telling me I was through to the 2nd round of interviews for a Permie role I applied for 3 weeks ago.

May end up not bothering though as I had a good interview for a 6 month contract this morning. Should know by friday at the latest.

Comment

They get ever so tetchy if you get a contract after applying for permie.

Anyway:

Bored.

Now.

Comment

They get ever so tetchy if you get a contract after applying for permie.

Anyway:

Bored.

Now.
          ONly if you tell them

Comment

Oh.

I remember one phoning up when I was down in Southampton working for Philips.

He'd managed to get me an interview for a permie job at a part of AB that I'd vowed never to go near. (I think it was the test house).

Wasn't pleased when I said I wasn't interested.

Another one was ever so pleased that I wasn't interested in going for a 2nd interview at Sony for a salary half my then current rate (which wasn't much to write home about, but was rather better than Sony were offering).

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

Just had the Dean in here borrowing a test meter.

To measure mains.

Comment

I've been busily fixed things I've broke in last weeks release

Comment

Just had the Dean in here borrowing a test meter.

To measure mains.
                    did you tell him to "shove it up his....?"
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      did you tell him to "shove it up his....?"
                      The temptation was great, but no.

Comment

Working...
                      X