• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mrs 5* is out tonight so its a night watching ant and dec with the kids

Comment

and maybe a couple of glasses of wine or maybe a gin and tonic

Comment

mrs 5* is trying on her 4th pair of shoes and is looking for advice

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          my advice of the long thigh length fmb is not going down well

Comment

and she wants to get changed now

Comment

I find if you throw a load out of the window and shout 'there that'll make if ******* easy for you' seems to work.

Well in choosing the shoes anyway.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I find if you throw a load out of the window and shout 'there that'll make if ******* easy for you' seems to work.

Well in choosing the shoes anyway.
                Or just lie

Comment

Hmmm, that's 3 more than me

They're shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Or just lie
                    that works!

Or tell her to get a more functional wardrobe, that will go down REALLY well

( bit rich coming from the woman who predominately has suits(work wardrobe) and nowt (deal with the nothernism MF) else wardrobe wise)
                    Last edited by norrahe; 5 March 2011, 22:39.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

once you have found a good tradesmen its best to keep them.

The ones we use tend to turn up at 8am and don't finish until 5ish
                      My guy was really good we got him in before we moved into the house to sort it out, he was there at 7am and left 6/7ish at night did the whole house in 10 days or so. It was great we gave him keys and he got on with it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X