• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bored.

Now.
      and so am I
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Sausage?
        I'd love one thanks

Comment

I'm really, really tired today

I've even resorted to wearing my glasses

Comment

Its half term and I wonder if DD1 has done any of her jobs @ home.

I'm guessing she stayed in bed quite late and as been on the laptop all day

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Its half term and I wonder if DD1 has done any of her jobs @ home.

I'm guessing she stayed in bed quite late and as been on the laptop all day
              If she's anywhere between 14 and 18 you'll be lucky if she's been that energetic.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                If she's anywhere between 14 and 18 you'll be lucky if she's been that energetic.
                she's 14 1/2 and I've just msn'd her and she has emptied the dishwasher.

I doubt whether she has done owt else

Comment

I'd love one thanks
                  get your own
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

she's 14 1/2 and I've just msn'd her and she has emptied the dishwasher.

I doubt whether she has done owt else
                    Sounds like me, e-mailing Mr N as to what his chores are for the day.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Sounds like me, e-mailing Mr N as to what his chores are for the day.
                      or setting your msn status to "offline" and seeing when they go online

Comment

Working...
                      X