• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to turn the conversation to something more civilised: what I had for my tea.

I have just had fish fingers, chips and beans.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

just doing the food shopping - anyone what anything ?

Comment

The best part was the butty at the end.

One doorstep of home-made bread, folded over and containing three fish fingers, six chips and a forkful of baked beans.

It was so big, I needed two hands to hold it.

A proper man-size butty. Voodooflux would have been proud.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          just doing the food shopping - anyone what anything ?
          Can't. I've got a blood test in the morning so, now I've had my tea, I'm fasting.

Voodooflux would be appalled.

Comment

Although, a bowl containing a can of fruit, raspberry ripple ice-cream, a wafer, monkey blood and chocolate sauce might just get squeezed in before the deadline.

Comment

I'm hungry.

Blood test is at 9:00 or thereabouts and I'm not allowed anything before then.

Comment

Morning all.

RC, just think about the bacon butty you can have afterwards.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

we've ran out of coffee at home so the first cup is at my desk and I'm a touch grumpy

Comment

it might have something to do with stopping up and watching the footy last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X