• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woooo-eeeeee woooo-eeeeee, wibble wobble wibble wobble

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      I see what you mean.

Ahh, now, that's not one of the space based purple haired girlies.

That's a crew member of the S.H.A.D.O submarine SkyDiver. ( I'm sure ZG will correct me if I'm wrong).
      Last edited by DaveB; 31 January 2011, 15:24.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Ahh, now, that's not one of the space based purple haired girlies.

That's a crew member of the S.H.A.D.O submarine SkyDiver. ( I'm sure ZG will correct me if I'm wrong).
        Might well be if I'd ever looked at her face rather than her rather (then) perky breasts.

The string vest look does have something to recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Might well be if I'd ever looked at her face rather than her rather (then) perky breasts.

The string vest look does have something to recommend it.
          Very good at mitigating the effects of flash burns apparently, although usually worn underneath other items of clothing
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Byeee

Comment

Hmmm

The politics are getting interesting at clientco, normally its the permies, but this time the contractors are veing a tad funny, refusing to speak to or work with certain other contractors.

Unfortunately said contractor who has managed to p*s$ everyone off happens to be the director who hired me and by association I aint the most popular either, as they think I knew this guy previously.

Apparently one of the permie managers already had someone lined up for my job and the interim director hired me instead whilst he happened to be off work.

At the moment I'm treading on eggshells.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                the contractors are being a tad funny, refusing to speak to or work with certain other contractors.
                How very silly.

Contracting shouldn't be like that. Wallies.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

morning all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I don't want to do this crap any more.

However, I suppose I'm stuck here for the duration.

Comment

Working...
                      X