• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell.

I've just wasted an hour of my life replying to a Daily Mailesque outrage post from MarilionFan, MarrilionFan, MarrillionFan, some bloke on the internet.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all.

Hurrah!

No snow.

Comment

So far there's exactly one esteemed customer in the lab for the 9 o'clock lecture.

Comment

Morning All
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good news: I'm an Aunt again, my little brother had a girl last night.

Bad news: car tyre damaged by pothole at the train station
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Wonder if I can claim the new tyre costs off the station?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  So far there's exactly one esteemed customer in the lab for the 9 o'clock lecture.
                  There's 5 now.

Comment

Which one of you dirty buggers coughed on the keyboard yesterday?

<sniff>

<koff, koff>
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Wonder if I can claim the new tyre costs off the station?
                      probably not. might be more than tyre damage though. worth dropping it in to a garage at the weekend to check

Comment

Working...
                      X