• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored.

Now.

Maybe I should start on that datalogger thing to produce graphs of temperature vs time for my living room with the thermostat set to different temperatures.

Also a set with and without the fan blowing over the radiator.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I can hardly contain myself. I've been assigned the job of adding some extra information to be output that "might" be useful.

Should take very little time to do, but I'm sure I can drag it out as I have to "test" it!
      get_login() done.
      host_fqdn() done
      cmd_line_args - done

only a couple more to go

Comment

Afternoon all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

agent has just emailed about a permie position in Swindon - the salary is very, very good. I interviewed there for a contract 12 mnth ago

Comment

to summarise the mornings activity here

Zeity is bored. (now)
            RC has succumbed to those gold adverts on daytime tv and is selling his missus' gold
            Fivetimes is fiddling with code and is none too happy
            and MF's interview secrets are all to do with offering sexual favours to his interviewers
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

good summary

Comment

A couple of lads that I take training surprised me last night with a nice bottle of wine as a thank you

Comment

A couple of lads that I take training surprised me last night with a nice bottle of wine as a thank you

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Their parents must have bought it as they are only 16 and "surely" shops don't sell to under age kids ?

Comment

Their parents must have bought it as they are only 16 and "surely" shops don't sell to under age kids ?
                      You would hope.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X