• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, just added this role to the CV. Still not sure if I'm going to be extended past Friday so I think I'll get the CV up on the job boards this afternoon, see if there's any interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Right, just added this role to the CV. Still not sure if I'm going to be extended past Friday so I think I'll get the CV up on the job boards this afternoon, see if there's any interest.

Didn't these guys get you back in only recently?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

good idea.

don't make the mistake I made when I quickly made a change to my CV. Word spotted a spelling mistake and change department to departed.
        So the line read - developed app for the departed...

It was some time after that I noticed it

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          good idea.

don't make the mistake I made when I quickly made a change to my CV. Word spotted a spelling mistake and change department to departed.
          So the line read - developed app for the departed...

It was some time after that I noticed it

Was that client coop funeralcare?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There we are; just "adjusted" the holes for the buttons on the ZeitGhost(tm) SharpTVZapper(tm&patent pending) so that they don't stick when you do the screws up tight.

It doesn't look quite as pretty as it used to though.

Comment

The ex-lustee was up here earlier.

Sadly, the bottle of milk she'd left in the fridge had seen better days.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Didn't these guys get you back in only recently?
                Yeah, 3 months ago. They don't really know what they're doing at the moment so it wouldn't surprise me if they ask me back again sometime. They're trying to recruit more permies and phase out contractors, but they're a bunch of muppets and they pay their permies tulipe, so you can guess what kind of people they end up with, and how long they end up staying.

Comment

Yeah, 3 months ago. They don't really know what they're doing at the moment so it wouldn't surprise me if they ask me back again sometime. They're trying to recruit more permies and phase out contractors, but they're a bunch of muppets and they pay their permies tulipe, so you can guess what kind of people they end up with, and how long they end up staying.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right beef bourgignon in the oven slow cooking for tomorrow's dinner.

Thai hot and sour soup stock infusing for tonights.

not sure if I make carrot cake or brownies.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just bolted a wire dispenser thingie to what passes for walls in this place.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/s...c=av_uk#header

I think they must be made out of tickytacky.

I was frightened that the entire drill might disappear into the hole.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 15 December 2010, 16:05.

Comment

Working...
                      X