• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Don't mess with the filter.

That way leads to bans and boredom.

I speak from experience, and I was very upset
    Thanks for the warning. [insert thumbs-up smiley here] I had a suspicion that if I posted a naughty word list I might bet spanked in some unpleasant way.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Thanks for the warning. [insert thumbs-up smiley here] I had a suspicion that if I posted a naughty word list I might bet spanked in some unpleasant way.
      When the filter came out, there were trials, which resulted in three bans.

Two were temporary () and one permanent.

Boring time it was, too.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Burger King & Egon Rony

Right - off to Burger King for tea.

Back in a minute...

I had to make do with home made pork schnitzel with chips 'n' gravy.

I do, however, thoroughly approve of Burger King's Angus burger. Not the snot cheese and bacon rind options. And I have to have it without that mentalist brown 'barbecue scrapings + washing up liquid sauce' they try to ruin it with. Dammit that burger's the only fast food that tastes like meat - why spoil it with that runny brown muck?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Shall we have a title?

When the filter came out, there were trials, which resulted in three bans.

Two were temporary () and one permanent.

Boring time it was, too.
          A permanent ban? Kewl! That would have been me, but for your warning

Comment

I had to make do with home made pork schnitzel with chips 'n' gravy.

I do, however, thoroughly approve of Burger King's Angus burger. Not the snot cheese and bacon rind options. And I have to have it without that mentalist brown 'barbecue scarpings + washing up liquid sauce' they try to ruin it with. Dammit that burger's the only fast food that tastes like meat - why spoil it with that runny brown muck?
            Change of plan - it's raining too hard. KFC instead.

I like the BK Angry Whopper at the moment. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

(Did you see how the filter talked about scarpings?)
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Turder King

Change of plan - it's raining too hard. KFC instead.

I like the BK Angry Whopper at the moment. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

(Did you see how the filter talked about scarpings?)
              Maybe it is right to remove the [test] crap [end test] from a burger discussion.

A couple of years ago I stopped at some services on the A55 in North Wales where there is a Burger King. I headed for the loos but the sewer had overflowed. A bloke was in there with a big hose connected to his trailer-pump out machine. He said I was welcome to paddle my way through but suggested I didn't step in the lumps. The liquid was flowing out the loos and under the door to the kitchen where the Burger King staff were cheerfully sploshing about and cooking and serving people.

I'd heard stories about McD's in Oxford Street having occasional pooey floors but witnessing it is something else.

Experiment: s c r a p i n g s = scrapings

Comment

Maybe it is right to remove the [test] carp [end test] from a burger discussion.

A couple of years ago I stopped at some services on the A55 in North Wales where there is a Burger King. I headed for the loos but the sewer had overflowed. A bloke was in there with a big hose connected to his trailer-pump out machine. He said I was welcome to paddle my way through but suggested I didn't step in the lumps. The liquid was flowing out the loos and under the door to the kitchen where the Burger King staff were cheerfully sploshing about and cooking and serving people.

I'd heard stories about McD's in Oxford Street having occasional pooey floors but witnessing it is something else.

Experiment: s c r a p i n g s = scarpings
                It was a brave man who ordered a chocolate milkshake that day...
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Did Denny always rant like this? I wasn't here before, I'd only heard the myths and stories.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It was a brave man who ordered a chocolate milkshake that day...
                    ... with sprinkles!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      Did Denny always rant like this? I wasn't here before, I'd only heard the myths and stories.
                      Not all of them did. There were some good points, but the argument with Mal has been running for longer than I have been here, and goes outside CUK as well.

Problem is that both have good points, but they get lost. I need an executive summary of the Denny posts - just because I can't be bothered to read through the verbosity to get to the point.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X