• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ours was always kept in the kitchen/dining room over night, never allowed up to the bedrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I have the CadStar thing again at 12:00.

Though, looking on the bright side, it's not as traumatic (for me & the kiddies) as the PIC assembler programming thingie I do.
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Ours was always kept in the kitchen/dining room over night, never allowed up to the bedrooms.
          If we do that then we'd never sleep and the kitchen door would be in a right old mess.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            afternoon all
            Afternoon Mr FT
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

been put forward for a gig in the big smoke, although I'm not holding my breathe

Comment

been put forward for a gig in the big smoke, although I'm not holding my breathe

I tend to take every gig these days with a pinch of salt, given the last 4 seem to have been put on hold/gone permie/decided they need a fluent german speaker/or need someone with 1 million years industry experience

Best get back to my daytime tv viewing

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Best get back to my daytime tv viewing
                  What's on the schedule for today ?

Comment

What's on the schedule for today ?
                    I'm taking advantage of having some me time for the first time in 8 months or so (Mr N is at uni today), bought the This Life box set so am planning on watching that all day.

Also have 2 monster pork chops to look forward to for dinner, some honeydew beer and home made baked lemon and vanilla cheese cake

Since I haven't had any real time off in the last 7 months or so, I'm taking it easy this week and will start looking in earnest next week.

Am waiting to hear on one interview I had last week and from summat I've been put forward for this week.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      If we do that then we'd never sleep and the kitchen door would be in a right old mess.
                      Ours have never been given the choice, so they don't know any different.

It was a bugger getting ZeitMog back in in the nights in her younger days.

Unless it was raining, whereupon she'd be trying to climb the window pane until you let her in.

In the last year or two, when she could no longer jump onto the window sill, she just sat there & got wet.

Comment

Working...
                      X