• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it because Bruce Weitz is in it.

I wish I hadn't bothered.

He didn't bite anyone.

Comment

I loved him in Hill Street Blues.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

didn't get the gig I interviewed for last week, I suspect it was lack of core knowledge and they should have specified that was what they were looking for , given they told me it wasn't high on their list for candidates.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          didn't get the gig I interviewed for last week, I suspect it was lack of core knowledge and they should have specified that was what they were looking for , given they told me it wasn't high on their list for candidates.

Aww bugger! Sorry to hear that
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            I loved him in Hill Street Blues.
            Me too.

In a manly/lizardly sense rather than any sort of homoerotic way of course.

He turned up in Lie to Me the other week & it took ages before I recognized him.

Time waits for no man & it's been 23 years since Hill St.

That film I watched was made in 93, so he looked much the same then.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Bummer, ma'am.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Time waits for no man & it's been 23 years since Hill St.
                A remarkable number of the actors in Hill St. are no more.

I spotted Bobby Hill in the weird episode of Buffy (the one where she's in the mental hospital/alternate universe "Normal Again"). He played the doctor.

Most odd.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 13 July 2010, 12:45.

Comment

Bummer, ma'am.
                  I'm getting a renewal anyway but this was a 10% rate rise and longer gig (also very good niche market with potential for muchos greenbacks in future)

ah well, will plod on with these guys
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

A remarkable number of the actors in Hill St. are no more.

I spotted Bobby Hill in the weird episode of Buffy (the one where she's in the mental hospital/alternate universe). He played the doctor.

Most odd.
                    They were pretty old to begin with, now you're making me feel old, i remember watching HSB as a kid.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Does anyone remember Northern Exposure?

now that was a good series

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X