• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Same sort of average speed as myself - steady 85-90 was it ?
    Nah mate, 68mph average...

Comment

Morning!
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

That didn't last long
        If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

9 minutes of Buffy, then a short snooze, methinks.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Nah mate, 68mph average...
            I had a bit of the journey in 50mph with cameras but the rest of the motorway/A road I was able to turn the speed up a bit.

Good job I took the car to the garage on Friday for a knocking noise, turned out that front passenger side spring had split in half. They said it could have easily split a tyre !

I reckon its been like that for a couple of weeks, I thought the noise was in the glove box initially

Comment

Morning all.

Another tedious week begins.

N hours in the junk room, with the added delights of the return of the esteemed customers to look forward to on top.

Plus the numpties in the EyeTea dept have changed everyone's homepage to the "staffportal" which doesn't fecking appear to be there.

I'm trying to change it back to google, but it needs admin rights.

Feck feck feckity feck.

And it's only fecking Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                Especially in the quiet carriage on a train.
                You do realise that it's Justifiable Homicide to kill them in the Quiet Carriage?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I had a bit of the journey in 50mph with cameras but the rest of the motorway/A road I was able to turn the speed up a bit.

Good job I took the car to the garage on Friday for a knocking noise, turned out that front passenger side spring had split in half. They said it could have easily split a tyre !

I reckon its been like that for a couple of weeks, I thought the noise was in the glove box initially

I've noticed lots of bits of suspension springs in the roads in recent years.

I wonder why.

Not something one used to see.

Maybe they don't make springs like they used to.

Much like everything else then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                    She's just a mean, flirty girl.
                    I remember that episode well
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I've noticed lots of bits of suspension springs in the roads in recent years.
                      My car doesn't have that problem - it's barely got any suspension.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Maybe they don't make springs like they used to.
                      I made springs for a summer job once. Welcome to Dullsville, population me.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X