• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight dehydration I think - I was fine until 5pm yesterday...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Comment

wash bag all packed apart from headache tablets

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          morning all

Got to sort my bag out today - I'm driving down today for an early start tomorrow.
          Room booked for tonight, got to sort out next week and then I will look for somewhere a touch cheaper.

Car is going in today for new tyres all round
          Sorry Darlin', think I've missed something here and I'm not in the mood to look...

Have you got a new job (congrats if you have! ) or is it an interview (Good Luck if you have! ).
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Sorry Darlin', think I've missed something here and I'm not in the mood to look...

Have you got a new job (congrats if you have! ) or is it an interview (Good Luck if you have! ).
            I seem to have missed out on some news.

So 5T, what's the news?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

all gigged up from the interview I had on Monday.

Start tomorrow

Comment

Start tomorrow

I didn't see any debenched thread.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I didn't see any debenched thread.
                  here

Comment

Ah, you'll have to excuse me, as it was the CUK ladies day out in London, so i wasn't online.

congrats!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm still waiting to hear from that interview I had two weeks ago

I've been put forward for summat else.

So playing the waiting game.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Start tomorrow
                      HURRAH!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Sorry I missed it!

Comment

Working...
                      X