• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was 24 Season 8 any good?

I haven't watched the first two eps yet.

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning doggie

I miss Brillo
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning all

The stinking cold continues - as does the lack of sleep.
        I have a telephone 'chat' with a consultancy this am for a permie role.
        We'll see how it goes.
        Am a bit upset as Pogle Jr was crying on the way to school this morning . She'd forgotten to do her tables homework - she'd done her maths, but not written up her tables in her special book. I tried to tell her that her teacher would be OK about it as he knows she works hard, but she was frightened that he'd shout at her. I managed to cheer her up a little bit by telling her Tescos use giant guinea pigs to move all the stock around in their warehouses.
        But it's put me a bit out of sorts
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Morning all

The stinking cold continues - as does the lack of sleep.
          I have a telephone 'chat' with a consultancy this am for a permie role.
          We'll see how it goes.
          Am a bit upset as Pogle Jr was crying on the way to school this morning . She'd forgotten to do her tables homework - she'd done her maths, but not written up her tables in her special book. I tried to tell her that her teacher would be OK about it as he knows she works hard, but she was frightened that he'd shout at her. I managed to cheer her up a little bit by telling her Tescos use giant guinea pigs to move all the stock around in their warehouses.
          But it's put me a bit out of sorts
          Morning P

Hope the cold gets better!!

Poor Pogle Jr...

I hated times tables at school, couldn't get my head around them at all - in fact, I was rubbish at Maths till Secondary school and even then I only improved due to endless grinds which my parents subjected me to.. with an old teacher who smelled equally of moth balls and wee (her own and the incontinent dog's).
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Morning P

Hope the cold gets better!!

Poor Pogle Jr...

I hated times tables at school, couldn't get my head around them at all - in fact, I was rubbish at Maths till Secondary school and even then I only improved due to endless grinds which my parents subjected me to.. with an old teacher who smelled equally of moth balls and wee (her own and the incontinent dog's).
            Your maths tutor knew Churchie??
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Morning!

(Not sure this is good coming so close after CM's post.. )
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Good luck with the 'chat', fingers crossed.

Little 'un will be fine, I remember mine fretting about something or another in the morning and ending up in tears, which would stay in the back of my mind all day until I got home to discover that it had been forgotten by the time she got to school!

. I managed to cheer her up a little bit by telling her Tescos use giant guinea pigs to move all the stock around in their warehouses.
                Well there goes my plan B.
                Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Your maths tutor knew Churchie??
                  I have Him housetrained now

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Morning!

(Not sure this is good coming so close after CM's post.. )

Morning CJ
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

'Smells of wee'....
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

going to make a brew in 10 mins - anyone want one ?

Comment

Working...
                      X