• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Not sure I've tried that one. Do they repeat it on there?

Ideally I want to watch it on Sky One HD, but that channel is knackered too.
    Sky two is Sky One repeated the next day, more or less.

Either your dish is misaligned or your lnb is up the creek from the sound of it.

Can you get BBC1 & 2 ok?

Comment

Dollhouse apparently kicked off again, but I think I may have missed some, and the ones I tried to record have failed
      I've missed it all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Sky two is Sky One repeated the next day, more or less.

Either your dish is misaligned or your lnb is up the creek from the sound of it.

Can you get BBC1 & 2 ok?
        Yeah, Beeb 1 and 2 seem to be fine. I swapped the inputs over on the box itself, but the same channels seem to be affected. Bizarrely the "Signal Status" screen seems to randomly indicate that either input 1 and/or input 2 have failed to acquire a lock, but the same channels seem affected regardless of which lock as failed.

I think the snowfall must have knackered something on the dish as you suggest.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I've missed it all.
          It's pretty decent really. Although typically it was just getting interesting and then got canned.

I'm starting to suspect that my enjoyment of a series is often the kiss of death for it.

Comment

Has it gone then? Got an unexpected 2nd series though.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Didn't get the gig I interviewed for yesterday, quelle surprise.
              Bugger!
              I've heard nowt about my application either.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Has it gone then? Got an unexpected 2nd series though.
                Yeah, canned after the 2nd series (just being shown on Sci-Fi) I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Whether you mash 'em or not they still contain the same amount of calories. Hope you are going to chuck a few roasties in for yourself though...
                  Make some roasties for her - use the Slimming World recipe:

Boil the spuds. Then drain off the water and shake the pan a bit.

Tip the boiled spuds onto a baking tray. Score them with a fork. (Some people then sprinkle salt on but I don't use any salt in my cooking.) Bung them in the oven to crisp up.

Not as nice as roasted in goose grease, but makes a nice change from plain boiled spuds.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Did you broach her on the subject of a sympathy shag?
                    No. I thought it might affect my pension.

Comment

Nothing has restarted after Xmas. The episode of NCIS on FX tomorrow is a frigging repeat according to the RT.
                      Wrong!

The episode next week is. Tomorrow's ep is new.

Comment

Working...
                      X