• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got off the phone with the agency that put me forward for yesterdays interviews.

Its a no go - short and sweet "The role wouldn't be challenging enough for you"

Comment

decided to print off the applications and start preparing just incase I get to the 13 week interview for JSA

Comment

Just got my super duper Ion Audio slide scanner thingie to go.

Had to bring in a USB2 interface from home coz it won't work with USB1.

Not stunningly sharp, but for £39 it seems to do a reasonable job.

Only another 347 cat photos to scan.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          "The role wouldn't be challenging enough for you"
          "We've decided on your behalf that you don't want this IT job because you have lots of IT experience and IT qualifications, and we won't bother checking that assumption with you."

Sometimes I feel like fire-bombing client sites.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Enjoying first gig in my life

Comment

A cup of tea and a couple of custard creams seemed to settle me down

Comment

Comment

Well, that "Reasons to emigrate" thread has cheered me up no end

Comment

Wassup?

If you'll excuse the expression.

Comment

I'm sure it's cheered me up even more.

Comment

Working...
                      X