• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M first moggie was buried in his favourite blanket under a planter.
    I remember them all and I still miss them all. We do our best for them - you did for ZeitMog. You can't do anything else, but I know it is so hard when you have had to make that decision.

Take care of those photos
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I buried her in the greenhouse tonight. It's warmer in there.

I'm going to be lying in bed thinking of you again.

If you were nearer, I'd give you a teddy to look after.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've been looking through all the photos I have of her (and there are many).

She was a right little madam when she was younger.
        Just think of her that way.

I've lost two of mine, and you just have to think of their little quirks and the fun you had.

I'm a tad blurry eyed meself now
        Last edited by norrahe; 16 January 2010, 00:09.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I say again Zeity,

Comment

Morning all.

Woke up at 20 to 6. Ho hum.

Listened to a thing about the Wittgenstein family, followed by Prayer for the Day and the countryside thing.

Decided I wasn't going back to sleep, so here I am.

It was very quiet during breakfast.

Comment

Woke up at 20 to 6. Ho hum.
              I woke up at 5:10 worrying about jobs. It's annoying when that happens.

It was very quiet during breakfast.
              You could always get another... I'm sure there's some scruffy, neglected, unloved and unwanted mogs out there just looking for a GAL to be their slave, with lots of lovely soft furnishings and wallpaper for them to scratch to shreds.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

(You were on my thoughts as I fell asleep, BTW. I must be going soft in my old age.)

Comment

Byeeee

Not so good now.
                  Oh Zeity, I'm sorry.

Mr C won't let me get another cat because of this (he's a softy too...)

Here's a cute overload that might cheer you up...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I would wait a while before getting another. Don't rush it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oh and afternoon all

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X