• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Doyle : Will you have a scone Father?
    Ted : Oh no, I won't thank you Mrs Doyle.
    MD : Ah go on. They've got cocaine in them!
    Ted : Cocaine! Mrs Doyle!
    MD : Ah no sorry, not cocaine. I meant currants.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ted: I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests...
      ...More drink!

Comment

Dougal: What's going on?
        Priest: I think Ted has a plan
        Dougal: No. I mean in general.

Comment

Dougal: (trying to pray) Hail Mary who art in heaven.......
          Ted: Hallowed.
          Dougal: Oh yeah. Hallowed Be....
          Ted: Thy Name...
          Dougal: Papa Don't Preach........
          Ted: Dougal, you know you can praise the lord with sleep.
          Dougal: Really Ted? You can praise him in lots of ways, like that time you said that I could praise him just by leaving the room.
          Ted: Yes, that was a good one !

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Mrs Doyle : Will you have a scone Father?
            Ted : Oh no, I won't thank you Mrs Doyle.
            MD : Ah go on. They've got cocaine in them!
            Ted : Cocaine! Mrs Doyle!
            MD : Ah no sorry, not cocaine. I meant currants.

That's a good one.

Comment

Mrs Doyle : *Falls off the window sill*.

Comment

Mrs Doyle: Now come on Father, what would you say to a nice cup of tea?
                Jack: FECK OFF CUP!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Mrs Doyle : *Falls off the window sill*.
                  That scene is genius
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Mrs Doyle: Oh - by the way, Bishop Brennan, your car's parked outside.
                    Bishop Brennan: I know. I parked it there myself.
                    Mrs Doyle: Well, if you're looking for the windscreen wipers they're in the kitchen.
                    The bishop looks puzzled and worried.
                    Mrs Doyle: I thought they needed a little wash. The only trouble is... I broke the side window as I was snapping them off.
                    Bishop Brennan: Leave my car alone and don't touch it again!
                    Mrs Doyle: Right you are Bishop. Oh! Just one thing - is your car petrol or diesel?
                    Bishop Brennan: Leave it alone Mrs Doyle!
                    Mrs Doyle: (laughing) Oh no, Your Grace, this is just curiosity. Is it petrol or...?
                    Bishop Brennan: It's diesel, it's diesel!
                    Mrs Doyle: Oh right. So it'd do a terrible amount of damage if I was to put petrol in it?
                    Bishop Brennan: Yes. It would completely ruin the car's engine.
                    Mrs Doyle: Oooh! Well! (hysterical laughter) I certainly won't be doing that then! (turns to leave with a look of horror and guilt on her face)

Comment

MD : (whilst Ted is trying to eat a sausage) Oh it's a filthy, dirty business, sex. Can you imagine, Father. Your husband standing over you with his lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade yourself. I want you to get a good clear picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X