• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'0

Comment

Pali

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Pali
        Nice, two in a row.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I wish the advertisers (clearsky) wouldn't make quite such annoying flashing, colour-changing banners.

It's too obvious I'm surfing.

Comment

What's that FF plugin called again? The one that blocks all the ads? Adblock, is it?

Comment

<foogle>

Aha. Adblock it is.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Afternoon!

Must admit, can't see the problem with locking the old TPD, you can still read it...
                We should knock down Stonehenge so CUKers have somewhere to park their BMWs if they're in the area while we're about it.

What about the Taj Mahal? That's been there for ages. I bet the people of General would much prefer a petrol station and drive-thru KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  <foogle>

Aha. Adblock it is.
                  'Adblock Plus' is the one you need.

Once you have installed it, you will beat yourself around the head for having left it so long.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Aha. Job done.

See, Clearsky? Make your banners annoying enough and we can choose never to see them again! If you'd paid for a proper designer, we might have tolerated them.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      'Adblock Plus' is the one you need.

Once you have installed it, you will beat yourself around the head for having left it so long.
                      <beat>

Comment

Working...
                      X