• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of trainers under my desk... covered in dust but it's almost like having new shoes
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I can see me mis-counting and buggering up royally the big 10k.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

easily done. and then when you're over what can you do? delete? or keep on going?

Comment

I can see both an opportunity and a problem developing here....

Recreating TDP in this thread thereby gaining post count and killing the forum at the same time
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

or leave alone

Comment

now, where did i put that spreadsheet?

Comment

18 november. amazing. where did the year go?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I can see both an opportunity and a problem developing here....

Recreating TDP in this thread thereby gaining post count and killing the forum at the same time
                  The solution would then be to delete TPD 2 to see if that helps speed the forum up anyway.

Today, I've hit the 30 seconds between a post rule a few times, so the thought of Nick looking at the code must have scared it into submission.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

might have to listen to some choons while merging this data...

Comment

already

Comment

Working...
                      X