• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Last week's Private Eye has arrived.

Posted from France again.
    The 30th anniversary edition of Viz is in the shops, but my subscription copy hasn't arrived.

1. Viz decided they couldn't be bothered fulfilling their subscription obligations.
    2. Aliens visited the planet and took it as an example of an Earth cultural record.
    3. Some thieving toerag in the Royal Mail stole it.
    4. Random Brownian Motion (not Browneian, Brownian, it's a different Browne[e]) made all the atoms simultaneously just happen to pull apart with sufficient energy to break their covalent bonds and the entire magazine spontaneously vaporised into a monomolecular dust.

I wonder which possibility it is.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Or Coca Cola with treacle, cloves, mustard and sugar perhaps.
      But it seems a shame to take a nice piece of meat and spoil it with the chemical concoction that is Coca Cola.

That Nigella photo at the bottom is unflattering. She looks like Michael Jackson.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Curry was nice and the Zipmogs are now curled up behind my knees.
        They may regret that if the curry has gaseous consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Today, 02:51
          That's the trouble with working from home - I stay up too late
          because you never do when in hotels.

Comment

I'm bored of this silly pink avatar.

Comment

What horrible weather!

Wheely bins and branches all over the place.

Cyclists all over the road.

Comment

school run in 15 mins, don't fancy going out in this weather

Comment

BTW morning all

Comment

Making the migration....
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Morning all.

I dunno if I've got company to expect this morning or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X