• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but no naan bread.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The samosas were very big, hence no naan bread.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Fresh orange juice to wash it all down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Bet it's not as nice as my gammon in pear cider was
          Pear cider is called perry.

The big brewers started calling perry pear cider to differentiate themselves from Babycham.

But it is still perry.
          There's a tiny, tiny bit left - enough for a sandwich for DD1 for lunch tomorrow at school.
          Jammy little DD1!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            we had speg bol, and after the day I've had it was lip smackingly fantastic
            Speg bol? Speg? Rat and/or mouse protein in a Bolognese sauce?

Eat out somewhere cheap, did you?

Comment

I'm very tired.

Been a busy day.

It's made me a little fractious.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Evenring
                What ho!

Comment

It was - tonight's gammon was a trial run for Boxing Day.

First time I've ever cooked it, and it was really good. Literally fell apart as I tried to carve it (which saved cutting it up for the girls!).

Just need to come up with a nice glaze for the next try.
                  Honey should work well.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    My beef was very good

I'm full now

Comment

I've made it back into Real Time.

I shall let my helpful little muon go free now.

Bye, bye little muon. Bye, bye.

What a nice little mu... Hey! The TPD Time Machine™ is back!

Comment

Working...
                      X