• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is toyah her real name?

Comment

is she still married to mr fripp?

Comment

Comment

big respect to nf for wading in and buying the bb software. how much is it?

Comment

Morning denizens

The car has been dropped off for its welding - not sure if I'll get it back today or tomorrow.

I cleaned an entire sack of rubbish out of it before taking it down, including large numbers of empty water bottles and two defunct road atlases

And I found a quid

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              big respect to nf for wading in and buying the bb software. how much is it?
              Can't remember... let's have a look at the email

Ah - £125

Comment

we have high hopes with fitzy on the case.

Comment

spend 125 and find 1

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I see there are some tpd imitation threads.

How would do such a dreadful thing?
                    Wallabies. They're like wannabies but they're wallies too.

(I'm going to have to apologise to someone like DS23 for that, aren't I?)
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

might be a plan b in there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X