• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

less than a hundred to the next pali

Comment

and a gorgeous sunny day is unfolding. but for how long?

Comment

Moonring DS
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

ring vdf

Comment

If it wasnt for the fact that they are helping to keep me in a job I would be seriously annoyed by the M1 roadworks by now.

As it is I am mildly irritated.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning btw.

Comment

For those that may be interested the Volvo XC 60 is a really nice car, spoiled by a few niggling irritations.

Comment

I've had one on demo for the week before I decide what I want as a company car.

Comment

The best bit is the adaptive cruise control. Set it to 75 and all you need to do is steer and indicate. It either cruises at the set speed or matches the speed of the car in front of you, braking and accelerating automatically.

Great on motorways.

Comment

The downs are small but annoying.

Nowhere to rest your left foot when cruising.

Fiddly and annoying electronic hand brake.

TP service on the radio that seems unable to pick up and regional traffic information.

The annoying woman who voices the sat nav. The TomTom woman sounds much nicer.

Comment

Working...
                      X