• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening NF
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      right now to watch some new edition of V and cringe how bad it is
      It's not a remake of that 1980's sci-fi thing about the race of friendly humanoid aliens who came to Earth and were really nice, but then turned out to be man-eating lizards, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Evening NF
        Hi Zip

Nice dinner? I had gammon again - the steak pudding here is so gloriously suetty that it renders me virtually insensible, and I didn't feel like cod and chips or Thai curry

Comment

Murky and damp out - maybe that's why it's quiet tonight. Still, the tuba-bearing masses will probably be along shortly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Murky and damp out - maybe that's why it's quiet tonight. Still, the tuba-bearing masses will probably be along shortly
            My mistake - half-a-dozen cellists have just walked in

Comment

It's not a remake of that 1980's sci-fi thing about the race of friendly humanoid aliens who came to Earth and were really nice, but then turned out to be man-eating lizards, is it?
              Yes, I think it is. Terrible acting as I recall.

Hi Zip

Nice dinner? I had gammon again - the steak pudding here is so gloriously suetty that it renders me virtually insensible, and I didn't feel like cod and chips or Thai curry
              I had gammon too
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Evening.

Comment

I think I have used up all my drivel for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Oh well. I usually need about a year to recharge after one of my drivel bursts.

Comment

Such a dilemma.

Comment

Working...
                      X