• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the facias boys have left now.

The kettle is in one piece

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Does anyone want any porridge? I was sleepy, misread the destructions and I did enough for 6.
      Reheated porridge is - with a drop of extra milk - quite acceptable.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I have an untouched Leerdammer cheese (CM link) butty and a packet of tomato soup powder.

They are to be combined in a culinary mini-feast... imminently.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          You all need to go and watch this video
          Hmm I've heard Paolo Nutini "Pencil Full Of Lead" umpteen times this past few weeks.

Shall I bother watching?

I'll give it a few seconds, so I can see what he / she looks like. I think it's a bloke.

<play>

That was 3 minutes and 8 seconds of my life spent well.

Comment

think i'd opt for a second bowl of porridge.

Comment

i should watch it then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                That was 3 minutes and 8 seconds of my life spent well.
                6 minutes 16 seconds.

Comment

project (re)planning continues

Comment

whatever it is i'll watch it at home i think

Comment

I should possibly have linked the live session version.
                      Nah. You linked to the right one the first time.

Bass player was cute, wasn't she
                      That's exactly what I was going to post!

Comment

Working...
                      X