• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Evening NF

What's on the menu tonight?
    Hi Zip

Not sure yet - have to see what's on the boards when I get to the pub

They're quite unusual that way - although they have an extensive printed menu, it's only got snacks, sandwiches and desserts on it - the main courses are restricted to whatever's on the board.

There's a few that are always there though - mainly on the seafood front. That probably has something to do with John, who is quoted on his Wikipedia page as saying that he spent the Eighties selling fish

Comment

:wombletweed:

Comment

Quite so. How was the pub?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Quiet in here tonight.

Comment

I am not drivelling like I did yesterday again.

Comment

Even though DS23 has tried to tempt me by letting me know that I have made 946 (949 now) posts in tpd.

I am going to resist,

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Quite so. How was the pub?
                Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                Quiet in here tonight.
                Evening Zip

Evening Gonzo

Epic effort last night, Gonzo

Epic ascent of the TPD table, Zippy

One of these days I'll get around to putting a "rate of ascent" chart on testpleasedelete.com, so we can see how quickly people move from first post to TPDenizen - I reckon you'll show up pretty well in those stats, Zippy

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Epic effort last night, Gonzo
                  Thanks.

I thought that it was about time I contributed a bit. I can't keep that amount of effort up every night though (as Mrs Gonzo will confirm).

I am sure that noone is in the slightest bit interested but I have worked out that the track that was running through my mind yesterday as "Da da da, ich lieb dich nicht du liebst mich nicht aha aha aha" by the German three-piece known as, er, Trio. An imaginative name - we would expect nothing less from a German musical outfit.

It was a hit in 1982. I didn't buy it, I remember being bored tulipless by it.
                  Last edited by Gonzo; 6 November 2009, 00:50.

Comment

Liverpool Crosby: North by East 2, Haze, 3 miles, 999, Rising more slowly

Comment

Pesky hotel wi-fi is playing up again for no very obvious reason

Anyway, goodnight denizens - from my iPhone, for that reason

Comment

Working...
                      X