• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose so. I think my parents used a different word than precocious though
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I suppose so. I think my parents used a different word than precocious though
      So you turned out as you did without encouragement? What an achievement!

Comment

Oh har, har, har. What's your excuse?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Oh har, har, har. What's your excuse?
          I don't have one. My big sister taught me to read when I was three and it's all gone downhill since then

Comment

Wot, no TPD post?

Must be the post strike

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Wot, no TPD post?

Must be the post strike
              Bloody Unions.

You might be interested in this one Nick.

Despite your many recommendations I haven't got around to watching any of Police Ten 7 yet. This clip did come to my attention in the last week though:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU (SFW)

A policeman stops a youth on the street at 3am and ends up giving him advice about hot pie safety. These are some mean streets in this part of the world I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                A policeman stops a youth on the street at 3am and ends up giving him advice about hot pie safety. These are some mean streets in this part of the world I tell ya.

That's Police Ten-Seven all over

I can't get it any more - the Premier Inns have got Freeview now, which doesn't include "Men & Motors", that being the only station on which it was ever shown over here

Could you write to The New Zealand Television Station (I assume there's just the one, and it's called that) and ask them to release it on DVD for the edification of the Mother Country?

All of the past series in a box set please - none of these clip shows

Comment

That big cardboard cut-out of Lenny Henry is still standing inside the door to reception

I've learned not to look it in the eye now

Anyway, enough of my travails - goodnight denizens, or goodnight Gonzo if you're the only denizen hereabouts

Comment

Goodnight.

Television New Zealand (that is what they called) do make a number of shows available on DVD but sadly not Police Ten-7.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/tvnz_minisite...evel_dvd_group

You could always console yourself with "Ken's Hunting and Fishing Show" instead.

I haven't watched that one either so can't vouch for it.

Comment

Morning all.

I have the kiddies in the lab all morning

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X