• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salmon & noodles for tea apparently

Comment

and a small beer. must remember to put the bins out. i'll do it now!

Comment

Salmon and noodles sounds nice
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I'm tired and cold.

Her Ladyship has been ironing and is hot.

Isn't it tricky when that happens?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

is ironing a turn on for mrs bi then?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              is ironing a turn on for mrs bi then?
              Er, no.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Er, no.
                Can't say I'm surprised
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The Daily Bellylaugh has some good animal pictures this week.

NickFitz might like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    The Daily Bellylaugh has some good animal pictures this week.

NickFitz might like this one.

Comment

I've spent the last two hours sorting through a large amount of crud that's been littering the flat.

Am I the only person who keeps the original packaging for things in case they need to be returned, and still has it all five years later?

Anyway, such delights as the 16X DVD Writer and the Epson scanner/printer will have to live without their boxes in future.

I also filled the shredder twice, without getting rid of any documents of note.

Assorted old PCs have now been removed to the recycling area in the kitchen, ready to have any remaining components of possible use removed before being taken to the tip.

With all that done, I am one step closer to having the space for the big bookcase I bought about a month ago to be assembled. The only thing standing in my way now is the huge box of papers that was packed when I left Cheltenham in 2000, and has been following me around ever since - it originally contained suitcases, that's how big it is

I may need to get a bigger shredder

Comment

Working...
                      X