• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Bollocks!

Kev was performing live 15 minutes walk away 3 weeks ago.
    He tours here regularly, so you'll catch him next time. Would love to see him myself.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I think I just heard a mug shatter in the dishwasher.

Spooky!

(If that's the DILLIGAF mug broken, I'm going to church tomorrow.)
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Ah well, I have a whole CD of family-friendly Christmas songs to tide me over the festive period.
        At Chez Zip we listen to lots of stuff. Carols from Kings College, Motorhead and Kev.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          It benefits from a bit of brewing time. It's tough though, smelling all that lovely curryness and not eating it ...
          Hmm.

I ws going to have beefburgers for tea ... I may change the plans ...
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Ms Talia is (allegedly) Mr Bloody Wilson's daughter. Now THAT'S a dysfunctional family
            She is indeed his daughter. Quite a looker, too. Sadly, her real name is Tammy-Jo, which sounds like a brand name for a sanitary item to me.

Comment

DILLIGAF is a useful word as no f***er knows what it means

"Have you fixed that yet Zippy?"
              "DILLIGAF"
              +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

He tours here regularly, so you'll catch him next time. Would love to see him myself.
                I was in pain for days after seeing him; my cheeks and ribs ached from laughing.

He managed to offend everyone in the audience within the first 10 minutes.

"... and if any of you c***s don't feel f***ing offended, put your f***ing hand up and I'll do a f***ing song about you too!"

It was most excellent.

I went with my wife's cousin, the vicar.

Comment

Ah well, I have a whole CD of family-friendly Christmas songs to tide me over the festive period.
                  At Chez Zip we listen to lots of stuff. Carols from Kings College, Motorhead and Kev.
                  I was going to say "Me too!" but I suspect that is true of most households.

Mrs BI always puts Xmas CDs on when doing Xmas cards, thinking about presents to buy or anything else Xmas related.

Comment

"I'm not prejudiced. I think everyone's a c***."

Can't argue with that.

Comment

Jenny Talia has a Myspace page that I can't view properly - I don't seem to have a high enough spec of PC to handle the image viewer.

Comment

Working...
                      X