• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pissed-up Testicockticals".
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      The curry is looking good. I'm going to let it sit for a couple of hours.
      A curry so good you can just sit and look at it!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Shall we get this '00 dealt with then?

Comment

"No nookie, no baby, no nuffin, no f***"

Comment

"Who diddled de old lady. Who diddled de old lady. Who diddled de old lady. Who diddled her?"

"I diddled de old lady. I diddled de old lady. I diddle ded old lady. I diddled I her"

"I diddled de old lady toooooooo."

Comment

"Started as a fart then tulipted the bed. An absolute c*** of a day.
              Everything that could go did go wrong."

Comment

kevfm.com

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  kevfm.com

31 minutes and 24 seconds worth of hilarious, musical, free-flowing filth.

Comment

"There was an old miner from China
                    Who wasn't a very good miner
                    He slipped on a rock
                    And cut off his cock
                    And now he has a vagina"

"My dick just dialled your number by himself."

Comment

We should have had The Last Lager Waltz last night
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X