• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    One of my domains expired today - just renewed it

That must mean it's time for dinner
    You cut that fine.

I have one expiring soon. I wouldn't dare such brinkmanship.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

In the chippy now
      Choose and select:

a) Now you're just showing off

b) Gosh, how we have moved on technologically this past few years - chip shop twittery is commonplace.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Dinner time - fried chicken and chips
        Save a chip for CM; I have two waiting for her.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          wibble
          I meant to say 'wobble'.

Comment

Tarasybye!
            I'm not even sure how to spell 'Tara', so 'tarasybye' is very probably an incorrect spelling.

Comment

who's going?

Comment

When a compiled QuickBASIC program running in a DOS box in Windows does a 'BEEP' it triggers the Windows error sound.

Comment

Hi DS

Not far now
                  yup. not far.

Comment

It never does for me.

"Hey, Brownie, you reckon you're clever. Pete Permie has a problemette with his project and needs your advice."

very rapidly turns into:

"Pete Permie hit a trivial problem then sat on his arse for four months and made no progress. The project has to deliver something in 12 days or ClientCo is up the Swanney. Pete Permie is going to be promoted to Programme Manager with immediate effect to get him out of the way. You are to take over and if you don't sort this project out you'll be buried in the tulip bed; this is the Director's pet project. Half the project resources have been re-allocated elsewhere, those that aren't are in open rebellion. And don't forget that your own project is not to suffer as a consequence. Now get on with it. You're four months late as it is."
                    you speak the truth brother.

Comment

Instead of using the plastic cutlery, I opted for the disposable chopsticks.

I got sweet 'n' sour sauce all over my shirt, trousers, neck and even on my glasses!
                      did ya get any inside yer?

Comment

Working...
                      X