• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All

Long time etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Good thanks - and you?
      Bostin' ta, struggling to find my coding mojo again this morning though.

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Having one of those days when you think to yourself "I'm not going to do any work today.."
      I know exactly what you mean.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning peeps!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Morning All

Long time etc.
          Ello Greg

Welcome back. How's tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Morning peeps!
            Hey CJ

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Ello Greg

Welcome back. How's tricks?
              Tricks are OK. HJaving to work far too hard, but that is possibly better than having no work, although considering a career move to the latter option. Obviously Mrs OG will need to get a Saturtday job on top of her full-time one, but life is full of sacrifices.

Other than that, spending my time playing with Young Gregorina.

How about yourself. Anyone fancy giving me a summary of highlights from the last couple of months on CUK?

Comment

Fine thanks VF - the bulk of my contract is finished and I'm now coasting the end and looking forward to a well deserved holiday. .

Good to see you OG.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Fine thanks VF - the bulk of my contract is finished and I'm now coasting the end and looking forward to a well deserved holiday. .

Good to see you OG.
                  Hey cojak. Glad to hear you're coasting. Wouldn't mind some of that myself, but it's busy busy busy until public sector funding gets pulled on 31 March. If anyone's planning to get sick, burgled, or burned down, do it before then.

Comment

THURSDAY!

I thought it was SATURDAY!

Tullllllliiiiiiiiipp!

Hello, everybodypeeps!
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Bum! I did it again

You like to think that you're immune to this stuff. Oh yeah!

Closer to the truth is, you can't get enough.

You're gonna have to face it you're addicted to drivel.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X