• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    BrowneIssue is awarded 5 lard points, and a bag of chips.
    I shall collect the chips on the way to collecting Her Ladyship from the station.

Do I need to do another speech?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Get yerself a visit to the Black Country Museum - both the chip shops there cook with lard.
      I shall negotiate with Her Ladyship; I think this weekend might be the steam weekend. Thank you for the suggestion.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

You were really looking forward to that buffet weren't you. I bet you could almost taste it...
        Correct.

The London meetings have poncy girl food: wraps and green stuff and things with sweetcorn in.

The regional meetings have bloke food and real ale for afters. Except for the Coventry meeting. I might not return unless they get their comestibles act together. Maybe I should apply to be on the committee. Stick a rocket up their collective bum and get some proper essential fatty acids on the menu.

Comment

I forgot about the all day breakfast.

I've had a chicken and pasta thing instead. As spicy as hell.

Hmm. Should I now have the all day breakfast?

Comment

But I'm going to get a bag of chips on the way to the station.

What to do?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              It was a chap from TNT talking about 419 scams and how they are continuously taking down fake TNT web sites.
              That sounds pretty interesting actually

Comment

My local serves various meals in giant yorkshires. One particular meal on the menu is sausages and mixed veg in a yorkshire pudding, but by special request the cook replaces the veg with chips
                FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  What is for dinner?

I had lamb stew......
                  Ribs & chips

They make a fine sauce here - none of this mass-produced stuff

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Whatever made you decide to turn moderation on on your blog...?

It emails me when a post gets past the spam filter, just in case.

SpamKarma2 means that this almost never happens - tonight's visitor completed a CAPTCHA, so it was almost certainly human

Comment

Browser locked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X