• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it seems, the one after that too.

Comment

i could go and change it i suppose...

nah.

Comment

Hello.

Quiet tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          You'd can now send off for your A* pass in GCSE IT.
          I must pop down to the office where they do the GCSEs tomorrow and demand it

Oh no... I hope I haven't revealed any details of where I'm gigging; that's strictly forbidden by ClientOrg's Security Policy - the same Policy that says staff aren't allowed to use their own "computing apparatus" on site, despite the fact that the average staff member's mobile phone is a more powerful "computing apparatus" than the average desktop machine at the time the Policy was written

That notice saying that cameras must be handed in at reception doesn't seem to be working either - presumably because the phones they issue to the permies would then become useless as phones, although they would continue to be dodgy cameras in a box at reception, many of them ringing now and again as people tried to contact the permies on official business

Comment

A newbie?

To TPD perhaps, but not post-shifting.

Hi javacoder

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              and she goes to work at 9am the following day.
              I'd turn up late.

"Fsck you, do you know who I am? I've been on the telly, I won a prize and everything - give me any grief and I'm going to Murdoch's rags!" etc. etc.

Comment

exercise tyre
                flea comb, backscratcher and automated poo-flinging device

HTH

I don't care what Lenny Henry says on those adverts - in a Premier Inn, you have to fling your own poo

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  i seem to have stretched the page a tad
                  Yup, you've discovered a way of breaking the anti-page-stretching device

Slashdot has had to constantly revise its algorithm for this over the last ten or twelve years. CUK hasn't caught up with advances in anti-page-stretching techniques yet, it seems

Comment

Looks like all of today's email is either spam that crept past the spam filter, mailing list stuff that didn't get to the right folder because somebody's broken mailer got the headers wrong and my filters couldn't route it correctly, or a link I sent to myself from ClientOrg.

Still, in a little while it will scroll off the screen and I won't see any of it again - not even the link to something I actually wanted to read

Comment

Liverpool Crosby: Light drizzle and rain

Comment

Working...
                      X