• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho hum.

Back to the grindstone tomorrow.

I wonder if I should buy the Lustee some more raspberry ruffles.

She hasn't eaten all the first packet yet.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I still find it difficult to believe she's German.
      It's the American type accent.
      It's weird that - many of our European cousins (apparently we're not supposed to call them "subjugate peoples" anymore) speak English with a kind of Americanish accent, because so much of the English they encounter on TV is in American films and TV shows

Bloody foreigners, the lot of them

Comment

I wonder if I should buy the Lustee some more raspberry ruffles.
        A search on Twitter for "raspberry ruffles" leads to, amongst others, a female who replies to tweets from celebrities (and contestants on Strictly Come Dancing) as if she was really conversing with them

She addresses comments to such people as @donnyosmond and @parishilton... in a particularly tragic case she tells Ms Hilton that a tweet from her about "going to work" (whatever that may mean in PH's little world) had momentarily confused her because of the time difference - presumably the time difference between one unreality and another

I hope for your sake, Zeity, that she isn't the lustee... if she is then all I can say is "Run Fast, Run Far"

Comment

morning all

Comment

Its half term so I've got the kids as I'm benched.

DD1 is going out with youuth club to some all day event, so its just me and DD2.

We are going to try non stabilizer bike riding for a bit in the garden today

Comment

Good morning all!

Good morning CM!

Good luck with the bike riding thing Monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                It's weird that - many of our European cousins (apparently we're not supposed to call them "subjugate peoples" anymore) speak English with a kind of Americanish accent, because so much of the English they encounter on TV is in American films and TV shows

Bloody foreigners, the lot of them
                Lesser breeds beyond the sea, old chap, what? Don't cha know.

Comment

Diddley di de dum doh.

Comment

And there we have it.

Or not.

You pays your money & takes your choice.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X