• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to get a blue ray player. then we can really watch tv

Comment

yes sir

Comment

alright this is it!

Comment

all i ask is... if we have to give these bastards our lives. let's give them hell before we go!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I saw Toyah in "The Taming of the Shrew" some years back.

She was quite good in it, from what I remember.
            If Toyah walks on stage, throws up, spits in my eye and walks off, I'll still have a hard-on that could cut cheese for a week.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

the older i get the more i think that whisky is the one to rule them all

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                If Toyah walks on stage, throws up, spits in my eye and walks off, I'll still have a hard-on that could cut cheese for a week.
                why?

Comment

One day I might remember:

After eating a huge belly-buster curry, do NOT go in the kitchen and drink a pint of water.

The rice and naan bread swells up...
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Comment

oh my god!

Comment

Working...
                      X